This morning the Main Pedal and Solo Divisions of the Organ that will be installed in the old Chancel Organ Chamber arrived and installation began. The Main Pedal contains most of the big bass pipes of the organ, everything except the 12 biggest pipes of the historic Skinner 32′ Open Diapason installed in the West Gallery in 1907. The Solo Division contains the orchestral colors of the organ: special flutes, strings and solo reeds including the Corno di Basseto and the Orchestral Oboe. It also contains the two crowns of the organ, the great Tuba and fire breathing Harmonic Trumpet!

IMG_4327

IMG_4324

IMG_4323

IMG_4323

IMG_4312

IMG_4318

IMG_4320

IMG_4322

IMG_4312

IMG_4311

IMG_4310

IMG_4306

IMG_4290

IMG_4291

IMG_4302

IMG_4307

IMG_4308

IMG_4309

IMG_4305

IMG_4297

IMG_4293

IMG_4303

IMG_4285

IMG_4287