This morning the Main Pedal and Solo Divisions of the Organ that will be installed in the old Chancel Organ Chamber arrived and installation began. The Main Pedal contains most of the big bass pipes of the organ, everything except the 12 biggest pipes of the historic Skinner 32′ Open Diapason installed in the West Gallery in 1907. The Solo Division contains the orchestral colors of the organ: special flutes, strings and solo reeds including the Corno di Basseto and the Orchestral Oboe. It also contains the two crowns of the organ, the great Tuba and fire breathing Harmonic Trumpet!
- Announcing the 2018 – 2019 Season of Weekend Organ Meditations
- Announcing the 2018 – 2019 Season of Bach at Noon
- Announcing the 2018 – 2019 Season of Special Choral Musical Offerings
- We welcome the Choir from Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge on Wednesday 11 July
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Eight, The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família and The Museu Picasso
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Seven, Barcelona – on the shore of the Mediterranean
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Six, Montserrat
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Five, On the road again….
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Four, Madrid
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Three, Holy Toledo