Thank you everyone who has donated something for the Choir Raffle to be held on June 12th. If you have questions about what is still needed please talk with a member of the Raffle Committee. The Raffle is part of a group of opportunities we have to save money for special choir projects, it is the final one of the season. The Thanksgiving Pie Sale and the Concert Reception are the two other big events we enjoy. Thank you to all who have worked so hard to make this a great year and to provide these resources for the choir community.
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Six, Montserrat
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Five, On the road again….
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Four, Madrid
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Three, Holy Toledo
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Two, Monastery of El Escorial
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day One, Everyone gathers!
- Almost out the door! 2018 – 2019 Orientation and Program at a glance sheets
- Choir Recognition Sunday, Conclusion of the 123rd Season of the Choir
- No Bach at Noon Wednesday 13 June 2018
- Choir Family News 8 June 2018