Greetings and Happy First Friday in JUNE!
1. CONGRATULATIONS to all our recent graduates! All success and good health as you move into a new phase of life!
2. Welcome to these families and new choristers who interviewed this week to begin in September 2017
Mr. George Pertuz
Brett and Henrietta Pertuz
Mr. William Sammons
Jay Sammons and Nir Liberboim
Mr. Christopher Divéki
Tivadar Divéki and Tunde Divéki Csonka
Mr. Alexander Salgado – Lozhkin
Luis Salgado-Clara and Lidia Salgado
Mr. Theo Cannon
Colbert and Mary Cannon
Mr. Matias Alaric
Mr. Nicolas Marinelli
Kenneth and Gina Marinelli
Miss Alisa Bruck
Christian and Elena Bruck
Miss Grace Majoros
George and Connie Majoros
Miss Abby Gomez
James and Amanda Gomez
Miss Eva Dixon
Adam and Rebecca Dixon
3. THIS SUNDAY The GIRLS’ CHOIR WITH ADULTS IS SINGING
9:45 a.m. Call, 11:00 a.m. Service
4. THE AUCTION IS NOT FAR OFF.
The Annual Choir Auction takes place at the Church Picnic on our final Sunday 11 June following the 11 a.m. service. Your tickets to sell have been mailed to you. Please return any unsold tickets to the Raffle Committee!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO GAVE and/or UNDERWROTE RAFFLE PRIZES!
CHOIR RAFFLE TICKETS will be mailed to your chorister–PLEASE take them with you everywhere you go–especially over Memorial Day weekend–and sell them to your extended family, friends, colleagues (and even strangers!) We have a $5.00 raffle ticket and a $10.00 raffle ticket. REMEMBER: one boy chorister and one girl chorister will win a 10Below Ice Cream prize for selling the most raffle tickets! Please encourage your chorister to sell as many as possible—it’s for a worthy cause!
QUESTIONS: We are happy to answer questions and make arrangements to collect or connect over any and all donations:
Meaghan Cheung firstname.lastname@example.org, Jennie Dunn email@example.com and Cara Wall firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The password for the secure area of the website has changed. Here is the new information.
Choir Family Secure Area:
Senior Choristers are welcome to attend all rehearsals this week and on Sunday afternoon to prepare the final portions of the Concert.
WEEK of June 4th – June 14th
June 4 Sunday Service- THE GIRLS’ CHOIR WITH ADULT
9:45 Call Senior Choristers (REQUIRED)
Novices (New Juniors) and Juniors (Optional)
• June 6 (Tuesday) –Senior Boys, 7:00 – 8:10 a.m.
• June 7 (Wednesday) –Senior Girls, 7:00 – 8:10 a.m.
• June 8 (Thursday) Junior and Senior Boys Rehearsal, 7:00 – 8:10 a.m. FINAL REHEARSAL
• June 9 (Friday) Junior and Senior Girls Rehearsal, 7:00 – 8:10 a.m. FINAL REHEARSAL
• June 11 Sunday Service- REQUIRED FOR ALL CHORISTERS – CHOIR RECOGNITION SUNDAY
9:45 Call Senior Choristers
10:15 Call Junior Choristers
12:20ish, BBQ and Choir Raffle after Church.
• June 13 (Tuesday) LS Closing Exercises.
• June 14 (Wednesday) MS Closing Exercises and Graduation. Senior Choristers singing.
Have a beautiful day, love, p.