Dear All Choir Parents,
Now that the concert and Mayfair are behind us, it’s time to gear ourselves up for the CHOIR RAFFLE! 🙂 The raffle will take place on our final day of choir which is affectionately known as “CHOIR APPRECIATION SUNDAY”: June 12th after the 11 o’clock service. There will be a family picnic out in Huntington Close.
First, we need donations for the raffle. Every dollar raised by the raffle goes directly into The Choir Special Projects Fund which supports all kinds of projects such as recordings; special events and choir tours–past tours include Italy , Holland and England –and this fund will help support the next tour destination, wherever that may be!
Here are some specific ideas of what we are looking for incase you happen to have any of these items (new) lying around your house:
• Apple products such as: i touch, i pad or i phone
• Xbox 360 with game
• American girl doll, outfit and book
• Temple st. Clair jewelry (a raffle tradition and always a hit)
• Tickets to a sporting event
• Tickets to a broadway show such as “The Book of Mormon” or other hit…
• Something for teens… urban outfitters? LF? bloomies? j crew? free people?
• Something for men… open to ideas other than a brooks brothers or paul stewart gift card?
• Something for young boys: whatever hot lego thing is IN right now.
Please consider donating one of the above items, or getting together with choir parent friend(s) to donate an item.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with whatever you may be willing to donate BY THIS FRIDAY, MAY 13th (as we must have raffle tickets printed and ready to sell the week of May 16th – which will give us all ONE MONTH to sell sell sell ALL our choir raffle tickets to ALL our colleagues, family and friends for the raffle on June 12th)
ONCE AGAIN, we will offer a PRIZE to one boy chorister and one girl chorister for the most raffle tickets sold!
If you have any questions, please email Dana, Vicky or Caroline. Many thanks in advance!