What a great sound!
Congratulations new senior choristers!
NOW TO Business – he he he!
1. I recommend that for the remainder of the school year you stay on your Junior Schedule. With six weeks left it would be so disruptive for you to make changes now.
2. Fifth graders please schedule your senior auditions! Anytime between now and the end of the school term works, but we need to get them all finished prior to summer break.
3. Fourth grade boys – your special team audition will take place Thursday morning THIS WEEK 12 May at the morning rehearsal time. I hope everyone can be present. Arrival 7:00 – 7:20, Rehearsal/Audition 7:20 – 8:10 a.m.
4. OLD SENIOR BOYS, 5th grade new seniors – SLEEP IN THURSDAY MORNING.
5. NO SENIOR GIRL REHEARSAL this Wednesday morning, SLEEP IN
6. TUESDAY AFTERNOON – NO Choir Activities which means no Junior Girls (third grade) Rehearsal. no Junior Rehearsal at 5:00 and no Evensong. We will resume next week on the 17th.
7. No after school vocal coaching this week.
Wednesday – Senior Auditions as scheduled already.
Thursday – no coaching.
8. NO THIRD GRADE Boys Junior Rehearsal on Friday 13 May due to early dismissal for GCS on VIP day.
HAPPY MOTHER’s DAY.
Have a wonderful afternoon, love, p.