Attached please find the choir parent orientation handout and the choir family start up email which are resends from earlier in August.
The SIGN UP GENIUS LINK is ready for use, please have a look and sign up to be part of the choir fun!
WE still need some volunteers for Choir Camp:
1. CHOIR CAMP – Vesting and general help:
*2:30 – until finished – 3 people to help with vesting all the choristers. We already have two great people signed up, but it would be good to have a few more to help out.
3:30 – 4:00. one more person to help with break time.
2. FIRST SUNDAY BACK – Choir Parent Helpers
Melinda Weir will coordinate
*1 Volunteers from Senior Chorister Families
*1 Volunteer from Novice Chorister Families
TO SIGN UP TO HELP (It’s FUN!)
Please click reply ALL so Shannon, Melinda and I receive your reply.
and let us know. Details about where and when will go out closer to the time.
3. PLEASE RSVP SO WE CAN GET A HEAD COUNT FOR SHOPPING AND FOOD ALLERGIES:
Social Time: The chorister’s enjoy having something frozen at Choir Camp.
We need to get a head count of how many choristers will be present and
what your children like that you like them to have?
Suggestions to avoid Food allergies so I know how much variety to have so everyone is happily included would be so helpful. Please send this feedback asap, Shannon Cave is coordinating this and she needs to get this arranged in advance.
4. Attached is a communication from Dana Foote and Ellen McElduff about the first Sunday back reception. Please have a look and respond directly to them.
5. The recordings made during the France Trip of the concert in the Madeline are up on the Media page of the Website! ENJOY! There has been an IT issue with placing them on the Media Page of the Choir Family Area so you can download them. As soon as this is solved I’ll let you know so you can download them for your enjoyment.
ENJOY this final week of summer and the Labor Day Weekend Holiday! I’ve attached a photo from my front porch in Georgia of the Mountains. It is a real gift to be with family and to enjoy this time together.
I can’t wait to see you all, hear about your summer and start a new and fantastic season.
With all my love, Patrick
Organist and Master of Choristers
Grace Church in New York
New York City 10003 USA