The Adult Choir will offer Choral Vespers featuring Stainer’s moving “Crucifixion,” a Cantata for Holy Week that begins with the entry into Jerusalem and follows our Lord through the events of His Passion and Crucifixion.
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Six, Montserrat
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Five, On the road again….
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Four, Madrid
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Three, Holy Toledo
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day Two, Monastery of El Escorial
- A Choir Tour to Spain Day One, Everyone gathers!
- Almost out the door! 2018 – 2019 Orientation and Program at a glance sheets
- Choir Recognition Sunday, Conclusion of the 123rd Season of the Choir
- No Bach at Noon Wednesday 13 June 2018
- Choir Family News 8 June 2018