Greetings and Happy Last Friday of the 2016-2017 Choir Season!
What a great season it has been.
Thank you one and all for your love, kindness and hard work to make everything possible.
1. CONGRATULATIONS to our 8th graders who graduate from the choir on Sunday!
Rafe DiDomenico, Optimus
Ian Rotheroe, Optimus
Cadence Plenge, Optima.
2. PERFECT ATTENDANCE for the whole year! Parents, please check your records against mine and let me know if you think I’ve made any mistakes or left someone out.
This year the following choristers had perfect attendnance for the entire season:
3. Thank you to everyone who donated prizes and resources for the greatly anticipated Raffle that will take place on Sunday at the end of the year celebration/bbq.
The Douglas-DiDomenico Family
The Hackett Family
The Spindler Family
The Zaccaro Family
The Livings-Wall Family
The Marinelli Famimly
The Towles Family
The Cheung Family
The Longley-Keane Family
The Dunn Family
The Gola Family
The Sorensen-Weir Family
The Louie-Lopez Family
The Embry-Doyle Family
The Godfrey-Chung Family
4. THANK YOU to everyone parents and choristers who spoke at 2nd grade parent night. Your warm words and enthusiasm has been very effective in growing our recruiting for next season! Well done!
5. Welcome to these families and new choristers who interviewed this week to begin in September 2017
Mr. George Pertuz
Brett and Henrietta Pertuz
Mr. William Sammons
Jay Sammons and Nir Liberboim
Mr. Christopher Divéki
Tivadar Divéki and Tunde Divéki Csonka
Mr. Alexander Salgado – Lozhkin
Luis Salgado-Clara and Lidia Salgado
Mr. Theo Cannon
Colbert and Mary Cannon
Mr. Matias Alaric
Mr. Nicolas Marinelli
Kenneth and Gina Marinelli
Mr. Tanner Gola
Stephen and Sunshine Gola
Mr. Colin Casey McAskin
Matthew and Julie McAskin
Mr. Lachlan Whelan
David and Melanie Whelan
Andrew and Marlaine Olinick
Wilson Molina and Brigida Alvarado
Miss Alisa Bruck
Christian and Elena Bruck
Miss Grace Majoros
George and Connie Majoros
Miss Abby Gomez
James and Amanda Gomez
Miss Eva Dixon
Adam and Rebecca Dixon
Miss Grace Kepple
Douglas and Christina Kepple
6. THIS SUNDAY The final Sunday of the 122nd Season of the Choir
REQUIRED for EVERYONE 🙂
9:45 a.m. Call SENIORS
10: 15/30 Call for JUNIORS
11:00 a.m. Service
12:30 p.m.ish BBQ and CHOIR RAFFLE!
7. THE RAFFLE is this Sunday after Church.
The Annual Choir Auction takes place at the Church Picnic on our final Sunday 11 June following the 11 a.m. service. Your tickets to sell have been mailed to you. Please return any unsold tickets to the Raffle Committee!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO GAVE and/or UNDERWROTE RAFFLE PRIZES!
CHOIR RAFFLE TICKETS will be mailed to your chorister–PLEASE take them with you everywhere you go–especially over Memorial Day weekend–and sell them to your extended family, friends, colleagues (and even strangers!) We have a $5.00 raffle ticket and a $10.00 raffle ticket. REMEMBER: one boy chorister and one girl chorister will win a 10Below Ice Cream prize for selling the most raffle tickets! Please encourage your chorister to sell as many as possible—it’s for a worthy cause!
QUESTIONS: We are happy to answer questions and make arrangements to collect or connect over any and all donations:
Meaghan Cheung firstname.lastname@example.org, Jennie Dunn email@example.com and Cara Wall firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The password for the secure area of the website has changed. Here is the new information.
Choir Family Secure Area:
Senior Choristers are welcome to attend all rehearsals this week and on Sunday afternoon to prepare the final portions of the Concert.
WEEK of June 11th – June 14th
• June 11 Sunday Service- REQUIRED FOR ALL CHORISTERS – CHOIR RECOGNITION SUNDAY
9:45 Call Senior Choristers
10:15 Call Junior Choristers
12:20ish, BBQ and Choir Raffle after Church.
• June 13 (Tuesday) LS Closing Exercises.
• June 14 (Wednesday) MS Closing Exercises and Graduation. Senior Choristers singing.
THINKING AHEAD: CHOIR CAMP IS TUESDAY 5 SEPTEMBER. GOGGLE CAL FOR NEXT SEASON SHOULD BE UP AND RUNNING BY FRIDAY 16 June!
Have a beautiful day, see you Sunday, love, p.
Organist and Master of Choristers
Grace Church in New York
New York City 10003 USA